Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Jungle Diaper Cake


My good friend Jenny is having a baby in July, but her baby shower is coming up in a few weeks. I am hosting the shower and trying to make things vs buying things for it. I want it to really have a fun personal touch. Here is the diaper cake that I made for the shower. I have never made one before, but once I got started I realized it was quite easy! It's not perfect, but it still looks really good. I used my Create a Critter cartridge to create all of the animals around it, and made some pinwheels to stick on the top. The "cake" has a few baby items within that you can't see from the outside. I am actually very proud of myself! I didn't think it would work out well, but it actually came out great! I hope you enjoy looking at it!

-Cassie

No comments:

Post a Comment