Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Puppy Surgery


I am really trying to catch up on my dog's scrapbook. I know it's weird that I've created a scrapbook dedicated to my dog, but she is my baby. I couldn't imagine life without her. This page is from when she had to get spayed a few years ago. Poor little thing had to wear a cone for 2 weeks, but she was such a trooper through all of it. I used the Don Juan cartridge to cut out the font, and used my Cuttlebug to emboss the shadows on the pictures using the tiny dots folder. The flower embellishments are random chipboard flowers I had laying around. I thought this came out pretty well. I did not put a lot of stuff towards the top of the page because I felt the bottom had enough going on already. The paper has some glitter to it which gives it a little bling.

-Cassie

No comments:

Post a Comment